Saturday, January 11, 2014

Single Crochet Infinity Scarf

A friend asked me to make her a cream colored infinity scarf that would be a little chunky, but not too chunky.  This is what I came up with - very simple for beginners and still looks polished enough to impress people.  




It was approximately 37 inches long once the ends were connected and is made entirely of single crochet.

I used two strands of worsted weight yarn held together throughout and a size N hook.

Ch 11

Row 1:  SC in 2nd ch from hook and across in each ch (10 sc).  Ch 1, turn.

Repeat Row 1 until your scarf is your desired length.  (I had approximately 150 rows so that it measured almost 80 inches when done).

Bring the ends together and slip stitch then together.  Finish off and weave in ends.




If you have any questions or something doesn't seem right, please let me know in the comments.  Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment